Here’s how to burn your stubborn fat and stay healthy without giving up your favorite foods or starving yourself!
You’ve probably heard of the Atkins diet, which is high in protein and low in carbohydrates. The keto diet keeps carbohydrates low, but instead of increasing the amount of protein in your diet, the keto diet increases fat. A typical keto diet aims for 75% fat, 20% protein, and 5% carbohydrates. Here we will recommend you an extraordinary program, Custom Keto Diet, where you can determine your own type of diet based on your age, gender, height, and weight, as well as your sports activities and others.
Eating a high-fat diet can still mean eating healthy. Keto diet menu items often include seafood, meat, dairy products, eggs, vegetables, and nuts. With the increased popularity of the keto diet, keto recipes are widely available.
You cut back most on the easy-to-digest carbs, like sugar, soda, pastries, and white bread. This reduction in carbs puts your body into a metabolic state called ketosis.
When this happens, your body becomes very efficient at burning fat for energy and converting fat into ketones in the liver, which can supply energy to the brain.
Ketogenic diets can cause significant reductions in blood sugar and insulin levels. This, along with the increased ketones, has some health benefits.
How It Works?
It might seem counterintuitive that adding more fat to your diet can lead to weight loss. Usually, your diet is high in carbohydrates, broken down into glucose, or blood sugar, for use as energy. As glucose enters your bloodstream, your body releases insulin to store excess glucose as fat. The more carbohydrates, the more glucose. The more glucose, the more insulin, and the more insulin, the more fat.
The keto diet takes advantage of the fact that there is no insulin spike when your meals are high-fat and low-carbohydrate, and you don’t add to your fat reserves. Instead, fat from the diet and stored fat are broken down to ketones (“keto” is short for “ketogenic” producing ketones). Like glucose, ketones can be used for energy, keeping your body running without increasing blood sugar or putting on excess fat. The benefits of the keto diet can be huge.
Types of Ketogenic Diets
- The standard ketogenic diet (SKD): This is a very low carb, moderate protein, and high-fat diet. It typically contains 70% fat, 20% protein, and only 10% carbs.
- High protein ketogenic diet (HPKD): This is similar to a standard ketogenic diet but includes more protein. The ratio is often 60% fat, 35% protein, and 5% carbs.
- The cyclical ketogenic diet (CKD): This diet involves periods of higher-carb refeeds, such as 5 ketogenic days followed by 2 high carb days.
- The targeted ketogenic diet (TKD): This diet allows you to add carbs around workouts.
However, only the standard and high protein ketogenic diets have been studied extensively. Cyclical or targeted ketogenic diets (1) are more advanced methods used by bodybuilders or athletes.
Health benefits of keto
The ketogenic diet actually originated as a tool for treating neurological diseases such as epilepsy.
Studies have now shown that the diet can have benefits for a wide variety of different health conditions:
- It can help improve risk factors like body fat, HDL (good) cholesterol levels, blood pressure, and blood sugar.
- Additional treatment for cancer may help slow tumor growth.
- Help reduce symptoms of Alzheimer’s disease and slow its progression.
- Parkinson’s disease. Although more research is needed, one study found that the diet helped improve symptoms of Parkinson’s disease.
- Brain injuries. Some research suggests that the diet could improve outcomes of traumatic brain injuries.
- It takes the edge off your appetite. When your diet isn’t heavy on carbs, you’ll find that you don’t crave as much food as before. For example, many people who get on the keto diet can fast most of the day and only eat at mealtimes. As a result, they are not as hungry as before.
- You feel more energetic. When you are on a regular diet, your body is always on the verge of running out of energy. As a result, you need to eat and refuel constantly. However, with a keto diet, the body taps its fat reserves, a nearly unending energy source. The body, then, can maintain constant energy levels throughout the day. The result is, you end up feeling a lot more energetic.
Determine your keto diet
So now you know that the keto diet provides many benefits for you. This diet can help you lose weight fast and improve your overall health and help prevent disease.
If you’re currently looking for a weight loss program that can keep you healthy, help heal your pain, and don’t make false promises, you’re in the right place on this page. This page provides recommendations for a program to achieve your goals and dreams, Custom Keto Diet, and this program has been proven, has an actual and high rating, and provides a 100% money-back guarantee if you are not satisfied.
The advantage of our recommended programs is that you can create your own keto diet plan based on your age, gender, daily activity, exercise frequency, target weight, and more. Please click here or click the button below to find out the best keto for you.
What do you get from the Custom Keto Diet program?
This custom meal plan service is designed to help men and women worldwide change their lives and take control of their health and body shape.
You should know that this program uses scientific research and proven studies to create a personalized ketogenic diet plan that maximizes fat burning through the right calories and macronutrients for each individual.
This is what you will get:
- An eight-week meal plan was created based on the expertise of certified nutritionists, personal trainers, and chefs.
- Meals that have calorie and macronutrient content tailored to their specific situation and goals.
- A nutrition plan with food variety ensures they will get a wide range of nutrients and boost the likelihood of sticking to their diet.
- Meals based on personal food preferences make their diet enjoyable and help them stay on track with their plan.
- Detailed recipes with step-by-step instructions to make meal preparation super simple (no prior cooking experience needed).
- Each week, a downloadable shopping list details every needed ingredient they will need in the upcoming seven days.
- Options on how they can customize every meal even more to suit your taste buds.
- The Custom Keto Diet will show them what to eat every day to reach their goals in the fastest and most enjoyable way.
Your 8-Week Custom Keto Diet Plan (example)
Keto Video Library (example)
Keto Recipe Books (example)
It doesn’t end there either. You also get instant access to:
- An A-Z of Everything You Need to Know About the Ketogenic Diet
- Intermittent Fasting for Keto Dieters
- Keto Supplements & Ingredients
- Private Facebook Group
The most important thing about this program is the low price and the 100% money-back guarantee within 60-day; if you don’t feel the benefits, you are risk-free!.
Read Also: Keto for ages 40 up
Help someone you love by sharing this information