This is how to cure permanent hemorrhoids in 48 hours and treat the root cause in 30-60 days without drugs, without the risk of surgery, the usual hemorrhoid treatment, and any side effects!
Previously, it’s good to know about hemorrhoids, their causes, and symptoms so that you don’t go wrong in choosing the hemorrhoid treatment method that is most suitable for you.
Hemorrhoids are swollen veins in the anus and lower rectum, similar to varicose veins that can develop inside the rectum (inner hemorrhoids) or under the skin around the anus (external hemorrhoids), which almost all adults experience.
Hemorrhoids have several causes, but sometimes they go unrecognized. Fortunately, effective options are available to treat hemorrhoids, both with home treatments and lifestyle changes.
Signs and symptoms of hemorrhoids usually depend on the type of hemorrhoid:
- External hemorrhoids. This is under the skin around your anus. Signs and symptoms may include itching or irritation in your anal area, pain or discomfort, swelling around your anus, and bleeding.
- Internal hemorrhoids. Hemorrhoids are located in the rectum. You usually can’t see or feel it, and it rarely causes discomfort. But straining during a bowel movement can cause hemorrhoids to push through the anal canal (prolapsed or protruding hemorrhoids); this can cause pain and irritation or painless bleeding during bowel movements. You may see small amounts of red blood in the toilet.
- Thrombosis hemorrhoids. If blood pools in external hemorrhoid and forms a clot (thrombus), it can cause severe pain, swelling, inflammation, hard lump near your anus.
The veins around your anus tend to stretch under pressure and may bulge or swell. In addition, hemorrhoids can develop from increased pressure in the lower rectum due to:
- Straining during bowel movements
- Sitting for long periods of time on the toilet
- Having chronic diarrhea or constipation
- Being obese
- Being pregnant
- Having anal intercourse
- Eating a low-fiber diet
- Regular heavy lifting
You can relieve minor pain, swelling, and inflammation of hemorrhoids with home treatment in the ways:
- Eat high-fiber foods. Eat more fruits, vegetables, vegan food, and whole grains.
- Use topical treatments. Apply an over-the-counter hemorrhoid cream or suppository containing hydrocortisone
- Soak regularly in a warm bath or sitz bath. Soak your anal area in plain warm water for 10 to 15 minutes two to three times a day.
- Take oral pain relievers.
However, home remedies only reduce inflammation, swelling, or bleeding and don’t get rid of them forever. Usually, to get rid of them permanently is through surgery.
You are on this page; of course, you want to get information so that your hemorrhoids are gone forever, and as much as possible, not through surgery. Agree?
So, if you want to get rid of hemorrhoids forever in a natural way WITHOUT surgery and while treating the root cause, please click here or the button below for details.
I hope you get rid of hemorrhoids soon and get your freedom and happiness back.
NB: Help someone you know and love by sharing this information…