This 7 Step Revolutionary Holistic System Is Proven To End Chronic Peripheral Neuropathy And Stop Diabetic Nerve Pain in just 24 Hours!
If you, your family, or your relatives suffer from neuropathic disorders, you are in the right place because we will recommend natural neuropathy treatment programs and treat directly to the root cause.
But before that, it’s good to understand more about neuropathy and its causes and symptoms first; we recommend that you stay on this page.
Your peripheral nervous system connects the nerves from your brain and spinal cord, or central nervous system, to the rest of your body. This includes your arms, hands, feet, legs, internal organs, mouth, and face.
The job of these nerves is to deliver signals about physical sensations back to your brain.
So, peripheral neuropathy is a disorder that occurs when these nerves do not function because they are damaged or destroyed. It interferes with the normal functioning of the nerves. As a result, they may send pain signals when nothing is causing pain, or they may not send pain signals even if something is harming you. It can be caused by injury, systemic disease, infection, congenital abnormalities.
The disorder is uncomfortable, but treatments can be beneficial. The most important thing to determine is whether peripheral neuropathy is the result of a serious underlying condition.
Types of Peripheral Neuropathy
There are more than 100 different types of peripheral neuropathy, and each type has unique symptoms and specific treatment options. In addition, the type of nerve damage involved further classifies peripheral neuropathy.
Mononeuropathy occurs when only one nerve is damaged, whereas polyneuropathy occurs when multiple nerves are damaged, which is more common.
The three types of peripheral nerves are:
- Sensory nerves, which connect to your skin
- Motor nerves, which connect to your muscles
- Autonomic nerves, which connect to your internal organs
Peripheral neuropathy can affect one group of nerves or even all three of the three types of nerves.
Symptoms of Peripheral Neuropathy
The symptoms of peripheral neuropathy include:
- tingling in the hands or feet
- a feeling like you’re wearing a tight glove or sock
- sharp, stabbing pains
- numbness in the hands or feet
- a weak, heavy feeling in the arms and legs, which sometimes may feel like your legs or arms lock in place
- regularly dropping things from your hands
- a buzzing or shocking sensation
- thinning of the skin
- a drop in blood pressure
- men sexual dysfunction
- digestive difficulty
- excessive sweating
Causes of Peripheral Neuropathy
Health conditions that can cause peripheral neuropathy include:
- Autoimmune diseases: include Sjogren’s syndrome, lupus, rheumatoid arthritis, and vasculitis.
- Diabetes: more than half of people with diabetes have some neuropathy.
- Infection: these include certain viral or bacterial infections, including Lyme disease, shingles, Epstein-Barr virus, hepatitis B and C, leprosy, diphtheria, and HIV.
- Inherited disturbance. Charcot-Marie-Tooth disease is an inherited type of neuropathy.
- Tumor. Malignant cancerous growths and benign cancers can develop on nerves or nerve compression. In addition, polyneuropathy can arise due to some cancers associated with the body’s immune response.
- Bone marrow disorders. These include an abnormal protein in the blood, bone cancer, lymphoma, and the rare disease amyloidosis.
- Other diseases. These include kidney disease, liver disease, connective tissue disorders, and hypothyroidism.
Other causes of neuropathies include :
- Alcohol can cause vitamin deficiencies.
- Poison exposure.
- Drugs those used to treat cancer (chemotherapy)
- Trauma such as a motor vehicle accident, fall, or sports injury, can damage peripheral nerves. At the same time, nerve pressure can be caused by a cast or repetition of movements such as typing many times.
- Vitamin B deficiency.
Treatment of Peripheral Neuropathy
Many neuropathy treatments use pain relievers in combination with a transcutaneous electronic nerve stimulation (TENS) device. However, unfortunately, all of that only helps relieve the pain and does not cure the root cause.
But, here we will provide a highly recommended neuropathy treatment program that has been proven to cure many neuropathy sufferers, including our team has proven it. Besides being proven natural, without surgery, and without taking medication, this program also has a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee, so you don’t have to hesitate.
For more detailed explanations about natural neuropathy treatment, please click here or you can watch this video.
And we believe after this; You will be happy because you and your loved ones can be free from pain during this time.
Read Also: Get rid of Neuropathy forever.
NB: Help someone you know and love by sharing this information…